Sunday, November 28, 2010

this post was supposedly being posted yesterday,but i was a bit 'busy'.(sleeping,sleeping,and sleeping.heheh..enjoy)
''Hello everyone...we meet again...I was not able to post anything yesterday..because I was a bit lazy to drag my big ass to the food court to use the wifi connection...to be honest..you can lose a few kilograms of your unwanted body mass to go there...as for me??I’ll just save my body fat to be burn down on tennis court...a new friend of mine(?)..(he was the imam who lead our last Friday prayer)..he asked me whether I have an extra tennis racquet..(yes, I do)...and he asked me to invite him  to play tennis....(-_-)..maybe I’ll invite him this evening..(if the weather permit us to play).oh,also,i made friends with the resident staff’s sons..they were amirul,ahmad,aiman,and aidil(is it?)..we played badminton yesterday..also,there was this little boy,umair,he is ssooo cuttee...he has this really cute voice with,literally no teeth on the front..hahahaha...i figure out that I’m slowly beginning to speak in kedah accent..(hahaha)..last night,i was able to make my own movie marathon(RATATOUILLE and THE PROPOSAL)...I WAS RELIEVED because at last i was able to finish RATATOUILLE(i did watched the movie before,but was not able to finish it until last night)....hhmm,,i guess that's just what i can share with you(for now)...until we meet again
quote for today is 'A judge is a law student who marks his own examination papers'..until then,
MMUUAAHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment