Friday, November 26, 2010

bee and me??

hello everybody!shocking news!!i was bitten by a bee last night!!hahahaha..no worries..its just a baby bee,and the stung was not as strong as it only a baby...however,i still managed to scream on top of my lung yesterday!!!aarrgghhh!!!!!!..
well,enough with that...now,i am fully heal and able to play tennis this evening(anyone?)..hehehe..
oh,almost forgot to tell..actually,today was my first day performed Friday prayer at UiTM merbuk islamic center...and i was taken by surprised as the number of jemaah was not able to fill up the mosque..and the scene was very calming as the people really concentrating towards the khatib(were they?hahaha)..right away after that, my friend and i went straight away to mahsuri dining hall to stuff up our hungry stomach.(i had not eaten since last night and i was badly starving!!)..as I'm writing this,I'm actually waiting for asar prayer before i head up to tennis court to let out my inner nazrinpova shines on court!!!who will be my victim today??.!!!raise up your hands!!
hahahah..
i think that's all for now,
i know there is not much that i can write as there are not much activities today..
remember "Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army"


No comments:

Post a Comment