Thursday, November 25, 2010

introduction...

BONJOUR!
RAJA NAZRIN BIN RAJA MUSA
FROM GOMBAK
I WAS A FROM 6 STUDENT(ART STREAM)
172CM
$%@#*KG
CURRENTLY A PER LAW STUDENT IN UITM MERBUK KEDAH.\BONJOUR EVERYBODY!to start my so-called 'masterpiece' here..let me start by telling you who am i..
im just an ordinary boy who enjoy reading,watching television shows,listening to music,playing tennis(AVID TENNIS FAN!),enjoy eating,cooking,talking and experience new things...to be honest,this is my first time ever i post anything in a blog...sorry in advanced if my blog isn't interesting as others..but,i will try to update my blog as frequent as possible..I'm a pre law student..I'm currently studying in  UiTM MERBUK,KEDAH in FOUNDATION IN LAW...
As a pre law student,it is compulsory for each students to take up 5 subjects for each semesters(3 semesters altogether).namely BEL 120,BEL130,MTC 016,MTC 012,AND CSC 134...enough of my 'FORMAL' sentences..NOW,,LETS MOVE ON TO MUCH HIP AND COOL SIDE OF ME..
I LOVE BEYONCE GISELLE KNOWLES,ALL THE WTA(WOMEN TENNIS ASSOCIATION) DIVAS,MAINLY MARIA SHARAPOVA,ANA IVANOVIC,THE WILLIAMS SISTERS,I LOVE SUSHI,BUT WITHOUT WASABI AND THE BLACK SOY SAUCE(yucks!)..for me,i prefer to taste the authentic flavor of the sushi itself...i love playing tennis,,if possible i want to be a pro tennis player,,but,because of my undesirable BMI(body mass index)..it's just remain as a dream...aaahhh(sigh (-_-) )...I'm not a picky eater...i just eat whatever i like(it must be HALAL,of course!)..and...i like fashion..HAUTE COUTURE is the best fashion ever!...late ALEXANDER MCQUEEN,VALENTINO,VERSACE,BALENCIAGA,JIMMY CHOO,CHANEL AND ALL OTHER LEADING EUROPEAN DESIGNERS..i like their creativity and fashion sense.but,i don't own any of their super expensive-over the top-amazing products..hahaha..maybe one day i will...
hmm....actually,writing this blog is my first ever assignment in UiTM Merbuk,Kedah(i know i mention it again,hehe :) )....
TODAY WAS AN INTERESTING DAY..OUR FIRST CLASS OF BEL 120 WENT SMOOTHLY..of course there was an ice breaking session between the students and the lecturer(obviously)..and then we were divided into a few groups to play 'battle shoot' game...the game require you to be in a group and battle against the other groups and give  answers according to the theme given...it was fun and who ever repeat the same answer from another team member of the other group will face punishments...one of the punishments was to do a catwalk..bahahahahaha!!!it was hilarious...i did a Victoria's Secret-tyra banks-esque-catwalk,accompanied with 'bad romance' song...exactly,right after the game..
BOOM!!!OUR lecturer gave us our first assignment ever!compose a blog and present a PowerPoint about grammatical aspects..my team need to present about 'ARTICLE AND DETERMINER'...over all,it was quite a day today..hopefully tomorrow is going to be better(because tomorrow is weekend and there will be no classes!!HOORAY FOR 2 DAYS!!)
until then,good bye
remember,'always remember where you came from,and never forget where your going,(kimora lee Simmons)'
lots of love...
MMUUAAHHH!!!
XOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment