Sunday, November 28, 2010

reporting for the second class of BEL 120.

WOHOO!!!!today was the best Bel 120 class so far!!it was aammaaziinngg!!!FINALLY,WE HAVE TO PRESENT OUR own impromptu speech in front of our class!!the topics were given equally..i got the topic on ‘INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY’...at first,i was excited and eager to go in front and start my speech..however,when Fatimah presented her speech,i was starting to feel a bit nervous...person by person was called randomly by miss hana....THEN!CAME MY TURN TO GIVE SPEECH!!!I was excited and combined with nervousness running through my veins!!!as i stood there in front,i confidently presented my speech..i was a little bit rushing with  my speech and there were grammar mistakes here and there(obviously)..but,overall it was a good speech(PROUD WITH MY SELF!)..hahaha..and I’m happy for my best friend(NORAZLY AHMAD) as he presented his speech with such confident and amazing debaters-emcees-kind of voice....azly and i met with miss hana right after class to ask for her honest opinion on the way we presented our speech..miss hana complimented me(was she??hehehe,hopefully!love you miss hana!!)... she said i had a really interesting voice that could attract listeners..as for azly,miss hana(I AGREE with her!) said that he had a really good way of presenting his speech with an appealing voice!the kind of voice that a debater would have!..(hopefully azly and i can improve our speaking skills,and hopefully we will able to speak English fluently like the real British accent!!oh,one more thing,there was a freak accident happened!!!AIN SUDDENLY COLLAPSED right after madam mazrah’s class(MTC 016)......she cried suffocating and her body was completely limp!!!I WAS WORRIED ABOUT HER!(but,i still retained my calmness and helped her by carried her to madam mazrah’s car.she was brought to the clinic..(don’t know what happen to her afterward,I'll report to you guys later)..hmm...as for BEL130 class,there is still no lecturer until now,(hopefully he/she will come in class as soon as possible to avoid any substitute classes as what the seniors told us...they told us that the substitute classes will most probably be held at night)..hopefully this will not happen!!!I MEAN IT!!I THINK that’s all for now..see you guys later
quote for the day 'A pint of sweat, saves a gallon of blood.'..see you guys later!
(big kisses!)..MMUUAAHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment